maanantai 22. elokuuta 2011

Just a little more?

My Dear nail blog readers,

Now I am decided to write in English, cause I want to share my passion also you guys who do not speak Finnish language.  So, as you can see, my passion are nails. I have decided to make the gel nails to myself, my friends and my sisters. I have purchased almost a one little nail beauty saloon J, but still I need a couple of more items. Well, I am not sure if I need them, but I think is good to have those.

The following items are next on my shopping list: nail pillow, cuticle cutter / pusher, UV Gel glitter for nail decoration and a couple of nails samples (empty ones) so I could make some samples for mu “customers”.
Please, come and follow my passion, how I am trying to develop myself and please, leave a comment!


Ei kommentteja: